For the most up to date information, please make sure to contact the store directly
Grocery Stores Offering Delivery, Pickup and/or Senior Hours
HEB: HEB Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
Kroger: Kroger Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
ALDI: Aldi Website, Online shopping with pick-up or delivery powered by Instacart
- Store Locator
- Hours for vulnerable customers: On Tuesdays and Thursdays, ALDI stores will open at 8:30 a.m. and reserve the first hour of business for vulnerable shoppers. This includes senior citizens, expectant mothers and those with underlying health concerns.
Randalls: Randalls Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
- Store Locator
- Ensuring our Neighbors’ needs are met, we’ve set aside store hours for your local Randalls from 6:00 am to 9:00 am every Tuesday and Thursday. The set hours are available for senior citizens, and other at-risk members of our community such as pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.
Walmart: Walmart Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
- Store Locator
- Adjusted store hours: 7 am - 8:30 pm
- Senior shopping event: Each Tuesday, those age 60 and older can shop the store and Pharmacy one hour before opening through the end of May.
Target: Target Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
- Store Locator
- Hours 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Vulnerable Guest Hours: The first hour stores are open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays available for those over 65 years old, pregnant women and those defined by the CDC as vulnerable or at-risk.
Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club Website *Membership required
- Club Locator
- Club Hours: Monday- Saturday: 9 am to 8 pm and Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- Special Shopping Hours: Tuesday and Thursdays from 7 am to 9 am for seniors and those with disabilities or compromised immune systems.
- Concierge "Shop form Your Car" Service: During special shopping hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., these members can shop Sam’s Club without ever leaving their car. From a designated parking location, members in need can place their order from their car, and a Sam’s Club associate will grab the items on the list.
- Starting April 19th, first responders and healthcare workers can shop during special hours on Sundays from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Costco: Costco Website *Membership required
- Warehouse Locations
- Special Shopping Hours: Until further notice, Costco warehouses will open from 9 to 10 a.m. daily for members ages 60 and older, and for those with physical impairments. Only members who meet this criteria will be able to ship during these hours.
- Priority Access for Healthcare Workers and First Responders: Costco is temporarily allowing priority access to our warehouses during all open hours for Costco members who are healthcare workers and first responders such as police officers, EMTs and firefighters. Healthcare workers and first responders who present a Costco membership card and official identification of their role, will be allowed to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse.
- Face Covering Requirement: To protect our members and employees, effective May 4, all Costco members and guests must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while at Costco. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition. The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while on Costco premises. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Pharmacy Drive-up Windows and Delivery Options
Walgreens: Walgreens Website
- Store Locator
- Senior Shopping Hour: 8-9 am on Tuesdays (pharmacy hours may vary by location)
- Walgreens is partnering with Postmates for deliveries
- Home Delivery Pharmacy- Check with insurance company to see if eligible
CVS: CVS Website, online shopping and delivery
Meals on Wheels: Meals on Wheels Website
Galveston County Food Bank: Galveston County Food Bank Website
Clear Creek ISD Meals for Students: Beginning Monday, March 30, 2020, Clear Creek ISD will be offering free lunch and breakfast pick-up for multiple days at a time. Monday’s pickup will include lunch and breakfast through Thursday morning. Thursday’s pickup will include lunch and breakfast through Saturday breakfast. This will be for drive through or walk up only between 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at select schools. Visit here for locations and details. Students can pick up meals without an adult present.
Dickinson ISD Food and Nutrition Department will be transitioning to providing meals three days each week. The meal distribution will still take place from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at Dickinson High School (Owens Drive side) and K.E. Little Elementary (bus lanes) for all DISD students. In order to receive the meals, students must be present in the car or the parent must provide a valid student identification for each child. DISD Food Service
- Monday – 1 breakfast meal and 1 hot lunch meal
- Tuesday – 2 breakfast meals and 1 hot lunch meal and 1 cold lunch meal
- Thursday – 2 breakfast meals and 1 hot lunch meal and 1 cold lunch meal
Houston-Galveston Area Council: H-GAC is the regional organization through which local governments consider issues and cooperate in solving area wide problems. Through H-GAC, local governments also initiate efforts in anticipating and preventing problems, saving public funds. The 13-county H-GAC service region is growing, becoming more diverse, and constantly changing. In order to address the needs of citizens and businesses, local governments are providing leadership to guide regional development wisely and manage change constructively.
Gulf Coast Center: Gulf Coast Center is committed to better community healthcare promoting healthy living. Every day, our staff delivers professional care and quality customer service that helps our clients get and stay healthy and achieve their greatest potential.
Texas Health and Human Services has launched a 24/7 statewide mental health support line to help Texans experiencing anxiety, stress or emotional challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Counseling services are confidential and free of charge to people who call the hotline. People can call the Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919.
The Houston Better Business Bureau Education Foundation is working hard to ensure they are keeping the community safe from SCAMS. Each week, they are providing the community with a “Scam of the Week” on their You Tube Channel. All of their “Scam of the Week” video are under 10 minutes.