Join the Friends of the Library
Volunteering for the Helen Hall Library
The Friends of the Helen Hall Library is a completely volunteer organization and all funds raised are used for needed items within the Helen Hall Library. The proceeds from book sales and membership dues have enabled the following:
- Purchase of furniture and equipment for Friends’ Used Book Store.
- Purchase and donation of books in honor of past Friends of the Library members
- Purchase a stock of Friends of the Helen Hall Library polo shirts for members and supporters
- Purchase of CD cabinets throughout library
By becoming a member of the Friends of the Library you will receive:
- Book Store coupons
- Expanded volunteering opportunities
- “Friends of the Helen Hall Library Bulletin” electronic newsletter
- Invitations to special events happening at the library
The Friends of the Helen Hall Library is a volunteer organization, and all funds raised are used for needed items within the Helen Hall Library. We appreciate your help and ideas to make things happen. Please consider supporting the Friends of the Library for this year with a tax-deductible membership.
Friends Book Sale
The Friends of the Helen Hall Library Used Book Store is open all day. Circulation desk staff will assist Book Store customers in the event no Friends volunteer is on duty. For more information please call Jenny Brewer at 281-554-1108.
The Friends of the Helen Hall Library, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to fostering wider recognition, use and support of the Helen Hall Library. Proceeds benefit the Helen Hall Library, 100 West Walker, League City, TX 77573.
|Kathleen Marx-Sharp||Friends President
|Janel Salmen||Friends Treasurer||281-554-1119|
|Raynette Tingle||Friends Secretary||281-554-1119|
|Cliff Walk||Newsletter/Publicity Chairman||281-554-1119|
|Juliet Bhagwandin||Friends Membership Chairman||281-554-1119|
|Sherry Hatcher||Bookstore Volunteer Coordinator||281-554-1119|
|Jenny Brewer||Library Liaison||281-554-1119|